Monday, July 11, 2011

More Items for Project 2012

As I mentioned yesterday, we took some time off and headed out to Fargo for a few days with the kids.  It was a really fun time!  So low key.  With the van full of people and suitcases, we knew any house shopping would have to be for small house items.  Well, we found a couple of great deals!  First off, I found the sinks for our new master bath!  I was waffling between vessel sinks and a drop-in sink that did not have the faucet holes in it (like these ones for our kids) but when I found these, I knew they were perfect.

They are not too deep plus they were almost 1/2 price.  They were in a non-descript cardboard box with a red sticker that said $69.99.  There was no picture on the box so I opened it up.  I was so excited!  I knew these were the perfect sinks.  They had three left so I took 2!

Then we found the tiles for the kitchen backsplash.  We will go with white subway tile and some small glass tiles as accents.  They were on a great sale and a steal when you think of what they would have cost up here in Canada!  I love shopping in the USA!!


At the rate we are going, we will have everything bought long before we build the house and won't even have to take out a loan!  HA!  Not likely!  But it sure is fun to buy things we will need at a great price, keeping the cost of building the house as low as possible without sacrificing great style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails