Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Baking 2010 - So Far

Last year I didn't really make much for Christmas baking. Not really sure why - probably still a bit overwhelmed by life with 5, homeschooling, etc. This year, I feel quite on top of things and have 3 recipes done with 3 (or so) more to go. I love to try new recipes each year as opposed to always making the same things. However, we certainly do have some favorites. So far this year I have made (all new recipes so I don't personally know how they taste - the kids all think they are great):


Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pinwheels

Fudge Brownie Tartlets


Double Drizzled Chocolate Shortbread

Have you found any great recipes that you love to make? Some holiday baking favorites? Please do share - I do love trying new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails