Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sneak Peek At My Latest Project

I have been fairly silent for a while and I anticipate this trend will continue at least until the snow flies and I can no longer work at the country property on weekends. Schooling takes up a HUGE chunk of my day with cooking, cleaning, laundry and sleep taking up the rest. I rarely have time to sit, never mind blog. However, I do have projects that I continue to pursue since that part of me, the creative part, needs to be nurtured and encouraged. I have been waiting "patiently" for a particular package to arrive in the mail and today was that day. I have been tracking its journey since it left its home in California and when I saw that it was delivered to my mailbox this morning, I packed up the clan (dressed in sweats and a tee, no makeup and hair in a pony - I was too excited to care!) and off we went to the post office! I am giddy with excitement about the final results of this latest project. Here is just a little itty-bitty sneak peek! Hopefully it won't be too long before I can show you the final results!



1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued. So bad of you to just tease us with this little snippet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails