Monday, March 1, 2010

Resolution Check-In - March 1

February was a good month in some regards and not-so-good in others. Here is the monthly check-in.

Here are the goals (in black) and my updates (in red).

1. No sweets. That's right - no chocolate, no Kit Kat bars, no cheesecake, no Pepsi, no Saucy Hot Fudge Pudding, no homemade Hot Fudge Sauce to smother my icecream, no slurpies, no homemade iced tea - get the point??!!

Much better this month. Less temptations and no "accidents!" Only 10 more months to go!

2. Run 500 miles. That sounds a little extreme, however, if you break it down, it is only 1.36986301369 miles per day or 9.61538461538 miles per week. Totally doable! Check out the running woman on the side to watch my progress.
Okay, so if you have been checking my running woman, her numbers haven't changed. That's because I lost track of what I had posted on the blog somewhere along the line. Thankfully, I always write on my calendar what I ran. So, last month I only ran 29.15 miles. With 28 days in the month, I should have ran 38.356 miles. My total for the year is 70.9 miles which puts me 9.9219 miles behind for the year. However, I am not concerned. I have been able to run 3 miles at 5.7 mph a couple of times and it has become quite comfortable. I see myself making up those lost miles easily. Personally, I feel like I am farther ahead than last month just because of the speed and distance I am now able to run. I have even run at 6 mph on numerous occasions. So, this continues to go well!

3. Lose weight! #1 and #2 should help with this. So will Jillian Michaels and Billy Blanks. One of the reasons I love being pregnant is because I don't worry about my weight. If I have a big tummy, it is for a reason. Now I have no excuse (and I don't consider 5 kids an excuse!!). So, by the time 2011 rolls around, I'd like you to see about 15 pounds less of me!

Still losing!! I am now about 7 pounds down from January 1!! Halfway there! WOO HOO!! Oh, but Jillian and Billy haven't figured into the equation yet.
We will see if they ever do!

4. Read through the entire Bible. I see this one as being the most difficult. I tend to get bogged down in Leviticus and Numbers. Something about all those lists. Okay, so if I get through most of the Bible, I will consider this done! After all, just watching the state of your physical being and ignoring the state of your spiritual being is pretty useless. Hell couldn't care less if you are thin.

Not so good here. I am about 1 week behind. I could give excuses but I won't. I have a bit of catch up to do but my goal is still attainable and I am not about to give up!

There you have it - February's update! I hope March goes well for you and your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails