Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Look


I don't get haircuts that often but I certainly enjoy them! I love LOVE my stylist and will follow her wherever! For the past year or more, I have been sporting an asymmetrical bob. I decided I wanted to grow my hair out and it was in desperate need of a trim. I wanted something a little more edgy, something that would grow out well but not hang too heavy as I have a LOT of hair! I am SOOOOO happy with the result! What do you think? Now at least when the camera crew and 2 creative directors descend on our house next week to film a commercial starring our littlest babe, myself and hubs, my hair will look fantastic!!

4 comments:

  1. You look great! What's the commercial for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - I just saw a nice Manitoba Pork commercial . . . would that be your gig??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails