Monday, November 16, 2009

Graph Paper Magic

Although I should be moments away from teaching the boys (even though the rest of the school division has an inservice day, we will still do our own), they had a sleep-over at Grandma & Grandpa's house, along with a few of their cousins, so I thought I would quickly blog before they arrive home in 1 1/2 hours. Hopefully, hooooooooopefully (fingers crossed) this is the week the girl's new bed arrives. With that in mind, I need to figure out where everything will go. In the past, long before I ever read this blog, I was already plotting things out on graph paper to figure out what would fit where in a room. Seeing as Dusty has already detailed it for you, head on over there for all the particulars. I am not into moving big huge bunkbeds around in a small room, plus various other pieces of furniture, to figure out what configuration would be best. Graph paper is the most logical answer plus it saves a lot of backbreaking work, not to mention the floors. So, that is my goal for today, graphing the girl's room, along with cleaning it up! I cannot wait for that magic phone call that asks me when they can bring that bed on over!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be painting Emily's room for her birthday in January and want to re-arrange her furniture. I also didn't want to be moving things around just to see how they fit so this is perfect timing to learn about graph paper! It makes so much sense! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails